2001: Law Graduate LLB (Hons).
2002: Academy of Experts Accredited Commercial Mediator,
Qualified Dispute Resolver QDR (M):
2006: ADR Group Accredited Commercial Mediator.
2006: Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators – MCIArb.
2006: Chartered Management Institute Qualified Manager,
Diploma in Management Level 5, MCMI.
2007: CEDR Accredited Commercial Mediator.
2007: Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Tutor, Accreditation
Assessor, Global Teaching Faculty Member, Mediation Trainer:
2011: UK Mediation Accredited Workplace & Community Mediator.
2013: Qualified Trainer, Associate Teacher,
Certificate for Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector, Level 4.
- 15+ year’s mediation experience.
- Mediated over 500 civil, commercial, workplace, employment, family,
Neighbour disputes covering all sectors with a 90% success rate.
- Face to face, the court referred / time-limited, telephone mediations.
- Mediated disputes with values from a few hundred pounds, up to
Several millions of Pounds, Euros & Dollars.
- Mediated 2 party and multi-party disputes.
- Covers the whole UK, as well as internationally, has mediated in Germany,
Italy, Singapore, Cyprus, India, Turkey & Holland.
- Mediated community, victim-offender, & homelessness disputes.
- Fluently speaks English as well as Punjabi and is able to understand
Hindi & Urdu. Conducted mediations in Punjabi and translated them into English, as well as translating Hindi & Urdu into English.
- Conciliated complaints against NHS professionals.
- Arbitrated in housing disrepair cases.
- Sectors mediated by category A -Z.